Do you remember me?
Frankly, I barely remember who I was…what made me tick, what inspired me. The past 6 years have been consumed by pregnancy, toddlers, play groups, pick ups, drop offs, cutting over 11 million grapes and changing enough diapers to earn a Pampers reward to Cancun.
For a while now (and maybe still, to a degree, I mean, they give me a LOT of material), I let my kids identify me. And before them? Well, I really don’t even remember.
But this is me now:
* legitimately confident, not faking it till I make it
* a work in progress, not a final product that is outdated and unchanging
* healthy, energized and strong, not “skinny fat” or struggling with being comfortable in a post-partum body (x3) body
* being an example, not looking for one
* knowing what I’m meant to be doing and earning an income from what I love and working with a team of inspired and supportive partners, not filling in the gap for a paycheck earned by work I’m just *doing*.
I have a CLEAR as day view of ME now. It just took a while to get here.
Do you remember you? Who are you NOW? Do you need help getting there? Maybe I can help.